Thursday, December 31, 2009

Colon cancer - is it rare among teenagers?

I'm currently experiencing pain in my stomach. I always thought of gas, but it doesn't seem to go away. I'm not losing any weight, and I'm not losing my appetite. However, last night, I had a loose bowel movement and found a rich blood in my stool. I'm really worried. What could this be?Colon cancer - is it rare among teenagers?
You have hemorrhoids as indicated by the bright red blood. This is due to the typical crappy American diet that is low in fiber and fluids and high in greasy food. Start eating an apple every day, a bowl of oatmeal or other whole grain cereal, a half cup of raisins, and drink tons of water. Add a fiber supplement if necessary. Soon your bowel problems and stomach aches will be a thing of the past. If your rhoids are really painful right now then soak your rear in hot water 3-4 times daily to shrink them up and use Preparation H as directed. However changing your diet to add more fiber and fluid intake is what will really cure this all too common problem.





good luck





http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/hemorrh鈥?/a>Colon cancer - is it rare among teenagers?
You should go and see your doctor. Colon cancer is rare in teens (more common if other people in your family had colon cancer in their younger years). The way you describe your symptoms, it could be many different things, from simple gastroenteritis to constipation/impaction to hernia to many other problems. It could also be a simple polyp that could easily be removed. Go to your doctor and get checked out.
It does happen, but it's not very common. I was 20 when I was diagnosed.





However, blood in your stool should never be ignored, so go and see your doctor asap rather than ignoring it. Make sure you tell him everything, and if anyone in your family has had colon cancer.
i dont know but last week i was wiping my butt and there was some blood coming out

No comments:

Post a Comment