Friday, December 25, 2009

Is it normal behaviour for teenagers to pants each other?

Or would you consider it gay. At my school, we all do it, and i enjoy doing it and getting it done to me, but only as a laugh, even though I am straight. Do you think it is gay, or just harmless fun?Is it normal behaviour for teenagers to pants each other?
Harmless fun!!! Im sure some people like it because their gay, but if your straight then its just fun for you!! :]]Is it normal behaviour for teenagers to pants each other?
It is not gay but can cause you to become gay. gayness is a disease that can be contageous so be careful.

Report Abuse



Usually, it's harmless. Me, I didn't like it, because I was in a class full of people who really didn't like me and some of the same people in my that class teased me in other classes I had with them. It wasn't the best experience. No, It really wouldn't be considered gay......at least I don't think so.
You're probably referring to 'depantsing'...and it's great fun. I recall when it was 'the thing' all the way back in grade school. Nowadays, it's a lot more fun with just two particpants...my partner and myself...and, now, we know what to do after it's done...hehehe...
i would think its harmless fun as an occasional prank just to embarrass the person a bit , it would however be gay if you were getting sexual pleasure from doing it
It just harmless fun. be careful doing it though.. my friend did it to some kid and got suspended for ';sexual harassment'; lol.
I would consider that normal behavior. :D
It's only gay if you get a b oner, otherwise it's just harmless fun.
normal but idiotic.
Just harmless fun.......as long as the person having it done to them thinks it's also funny
It's not gay.





I don't know if you can call that fun, but whatever.
Just harmless fun.
Ha my whole basketball team did all the time
nothing gay about that at all

No comments:

Post a Comment