Friday, December 25, 2009

People over 35, do you have anything good to say about Teenagers?

What experiences or things are good about teenagers?People over 35, do you have anything good to say about Teenagers?
The teenagers I know are wonderful people.


They are geniunly good, hardworking kids with a whole world of life ahead of them.


I think it is such a shame that the media turn us against our children.


For every one bad kid there are a hundred good one.


Who would you like those kids to respect, you or the bad kids?People over 35, do you have anything good to say about Teenagers?
Yes, we must always tell them that we have been teenagers and sometimes regret things that we did, but unfortunatley we cannot turn the clock back
yes i have good things to say bout teens





Hire a teenager now, while they still know everything.





Only mothers of teenagers understand why some animals eat their young.





they are pretty good huh?
No, sorry, I don't.





I've been to Myspace........I feel soooooooooooooooooooo sorry for that generation...........





so, soooooooooooo , soooooooooooo very sorry.........
no, they dress wierd, with baggy jeans and no hair, they look computer generated
Yes I wish I was one again knowing what I know now.
there are a lot of good things we just dont wanna see them because most of the things which teenager are doing are things which we have done by our self in our time cheers
I wish I could be a teenager now!

No comments:

Post a Comment