Monday, December 28, 2009

Is my town normal? all the teenagers drink!?

I live in a small town, and in my highschool, practiacally EVERYONE drink here. My brother is in grade 12 and every weekend his friends have parties and stuff and drink beer until they are completely wasted. they smoke pot all the time too, and they drink while they are drunk or high. i hate it. is this normal?Is my town normal? all the teenagers drink!?
That's pretty normal if the town is small and boring.Is my town normal? all the teenagers drink!?
Yes,because most teenagers drink
yea... teenagers drink in small towns and large cities.


its most common
yup, normal as can be =)
I grew up in a suburb of a pretty big city and by junior year of high school pretty much everyone I knew was drinking. The type of school did not matter either. Small and large, public and private, coed and all boys or all girls, everyone seemed to be hitting the sauce.
I wouldn't go as far to say that they all do it, but now a days it seems like the majority of kids in a town do. I would say yes, its normal, if you classify normal being what most other places would do.
No, its not right. The whole town shouldn't be doing that.
So the teenagers in your town drink. Let me guess, they also have sex.
Compared to the town that we live in that sounds about right.
normal ...no , fairly commen yes
completly normal....I graduated 25 years ago and we did the very same things ....nothing has changed

No comments:

Post a Comment