Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do anti-age products work on teenagers?

I'm 17, my eyes are saggy and I was wondering if I used an anti-aging substance like ';lift gel'; or ';tightening lotion'; or something like that (which some are ';anti-aging';), would it have the opposite affect or would it work the way it is supposed to like on a middle-aged person with similar skin conditions?Do anti-age products work on teenagers?
sleeep like ur being paid fr it !Do anti-age products work on teenagers?
I've heard that prematurely using anti-aging products is more likely to cause wrinkles down the line.





If you really are taking good care of yourself, drinking plenty of water, getting lots of sleep, avoiding excess sun then you shouldn't be getting wrinkles at this age. If the wrinkles are noticable I'd go see a dermatologist or even regular dr to make sure you don't have anything going on to cause the aging.
You shouldn't need to use anti-aging products if you're only 17. If your skin is wrinkly or looks ';aged,'; you probably should go see a dermatologist.
uhh... 17 year olds dont ';age';, you are probably just tired. get more rest and your eyes wont be saggy

No comments:

Post a Comment