Saturday, January 23, 2010

Teenagers, how much eye make up do you wear?

On an everyday basis, and please be specific, like with whether or not you have eyeliner/mascara on the top or bottom lid/lashes and what colorsTeenagers, how much eye make up do you wear?
it usually depends on what I feel like wearing that day!


some days I don't wear any eye make-up


other days I wear some eye shadow and a little eyeliner on the bottom!


some days I will go all out with eye shadow, eyeliner on top and bottom and mascara which I usually only apply to my top lashes always!Teenagers, how much eye make up do you wear?
heey!


im 15 n for my daily eye make up i wear a natural eyeshadow (light pinks, bieges n browns) n black eyeliner n mascara halfway-3/4 across my top and bottom lashes :)


hope i helpd x
i fluctuate, like right now im only wearing some eyeliner on the top and some mascara.


i'm really interested in makeup styles from the 60's


with big eyelashes and fun colors


sometimes my eyes look like some sort of andy warhol creation.


if i do that i use a lot of rainbow pigments


mascara


liquid eyeliner with a wing at the outer corners


and black eyeliner on the bottom


i wear a lot of eye makeup sometimes


i'm very artsy with it.


but lately ive just been too lazy to do it. 0_0


lol
i wear eyeshadow and mascara most days, but sometimes i just wear mascara (black) but also clear mascara


i cant put eyeliner on, and it makes me look too severe


for eyeshadow- i have a deep purple from ulta, a brown eye enhancer thing from cvs (maybelline) and the mommy dearest shade from too faced (find it at sephora and ulta soooo pretty!). i have blue eyes


i also use a gold mineral shadow somedays and i sometimes use my mom's bare minerals for foundation


btw- im 14


-lena


hope i helped
I'm 13 and I wear:


-Black Mascara


-Black (occasionally brown) Pencil Eyeliner (on my bottom lids)


-Black Eyeliner Pen/Marker (on top)


-Eyeshadow


-Loose powder foundation
on the week i wear a little bit of eyeliner either black blue or brown and mascara. on the weekend i wear tons. haha i love love eyeliner and i own it in more colors than you could imagine. i usually do a cat eye during the weekend and wear a lot of mascara and still manage to look like i barely have any makeup on. i guess i can pull it off because im a bit out there and people are alwasy telling me how good it looks. just wear however much looks good on you. its obviously gonna be dif for everyone.
Usually none but if I feel like it I put on mascara, sometimes on top sometimes on bottom, sometimes on both. I also occasionally wear pink eyeshadow
i wear eyeliner one both top and bottom(black)


i wear mascara on both top and bottom(black)


sometimes i wear eyeshdow
just PENCIL eyeliner on the top...dont wear mascara cuz its not worth it to wear at school..and makes u lose eyelashes...
I used to just wear a bit of eyeliner on my water line and then some mascara... now i wear eyeshadow most days.


Depends how much time i have reallly and it depends on the occasion. I quite like brown and neutral coloured eyeshadows as they dont look too over the top.


But tomorrow im thinking of wearing dark eye make up because im going to a concert :)





hope i could help
on a daily basis:


-mascara(black) top and bottom lid


-eyeliner(black)outer corners





and mineral foundation if my skin looks bad(in light)





sometimes i'll wear blush or colored eyeliner if i'm feeling boring


=]
i don't wear that much. only eyeliner and mascara.


eyeliner; on top and bottom. in jet black.


mascara; only top. in blackest black.
I wear green eyeshadow, black eyeliner, and black mascara only on the top lashes.
*i wear liquid cover up all over my face


*then i use a little bit of bronzer on my cheek bones, top-ish of my forehead and my chin - the places where sun would hit


*i almost always wear eyeliner on my bottom lids, i use black the most often. but i'll also use gold. aqua. green. brown. blue. purple.


* mascara is a must. a bunch of layers so my lashes are huge.


*eyeshadow is a minimum. i'll use gold. purple. pink. brown.


* for lips i'll use carmex or a little bit of pinkish lipgloss
everyday i wear mascara and eyeliner. (black)


i put mascara on my top lashes.


%26amp; put eyeliner above my bottom lashes.


and also, i have blue eyes so i use a brown eye shadow and it makes my eyes stick out. :]


.%26lt;3
I wear black pencil and liquid eyeliner on my top and bottom lids, black mascara on top and bottom lashes, and varying shades of bright eyeshadow usually purple, or red sometimes black. I'm almost 17 and I have been wearing makeup since i was about 13
i use a shimmery, brown eyeshadow only on the lids, black mascara on both top and bottom lashes, and black eyeliner on my top waterline.
i wear black mascara on top %26amp; bottom lashes everyday. i also put black eyeliner on the bottom lids of my eyes. i sometimes wear eyeshadow but not very often - when i do, its natural colours like light brown, beige, brown, cream, peach, etc. from time to time i wear other colours like pink, purple, blue.





hope this helps (:
On weekdays i don't wear makeup to school but at the weekend i wear mascara (black), sometimes black eyeliner on top and bottom (pencil) and if i don't wear eyeliner i wear a blue eyeshadow :)
usually none but from time to time i wear eyeliner top and bottom or just top and other times i wear mascara top and bottom in black
i use a little mascara on the top lashes , brown eyeliner ';lighty aplyed'; on bottom lid,


maybe some clear lipgloss,


pressed powder ';cover girl';,


and a light glitter ';goldesh'; eye shadow





im 13

No comments:

Post a Comment