Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What do u think about western teenagers?

and y?What do u think about western teenagers?
Most have been blown off track completely. im not one of them. i am one of the only ppl in my class who care about religion. I see muslims going out meeting boys/girls dressing so disgustingly. Crime has increased dramatically. Every other day, a teen is murdered. Teens are drinking, smoking, commiting zina....i hav seen this. i will never be like that. Fortunately, there are sum sensible ones





I think ps3 is an example of a teen gone wildWhat do u think about western teenagers?
What do you mean by western teenagers? I used to be a western teen - when i was a teenager- but I'm also a muslim. Being a western teenager, and a muslim can be one and the same. The two are not mutually exclusive. Teenagers are pretty much the same everywhere. You have the good, the bad, but the vast majority are somewhere in between.
Well ... thats a very general question. Not all western teenagers are the same, everyone has different personalities, behaviour, etc. There are bad western teenagers, who drink, smoke, fornicate, etc. and there are good western teenagers, who work hard, do well at school, are friendly, etc.


I'm a muslim teenager living in a western country. So I guess you could call me a western teenager. Forgive my lack of modesty, but I try to classify myself as the ';good'; type.
Crazy psychos. Well, most are. Not me ;-)





I'll talk about the Muslim ones. Typical ones. Okay, the do exactly what the non-Muslims do. They drink, do drugs, they date, some have sex, dress in very immodest ways, steal and have talk to their parents with a mouth full of filth.





Must mostly importantly, they have forgotten about Islam and it's beauty to keep them safe from the world's evil - Shaytan.





I have many Muslim friends but there is none to understand Islam properly. They just say they're Muslim but don't practice a thing. One example is my closest friend. Everyone knows I'm very into Islam so they tell me everything my close friend does. So one day, my friends told me that my close friend ate pork on purpose. I asked my close friend and she lied lol.





I'm not saying all Muslim kids are like this but the majority are.
I believe we are stereotyped and misunderstood. People are always chastising us, when there are adults who are just as bad. It's extremely insulting. I wish people would realize some of us are scared because these are our last years as a kid and we're testing the boundaries of the world.
Read the article in the web link. Slowly the western culture has spread across the globe also.
Depends...some are very good and some not so much.


Some would be better had their parents been better i.e. better at raising them etc.
they are free to do as they please.





unlike certain sections of the 'community' who are trapped by a desert religion based on fear and violence.
well i am one...


i live in the ';west'; and so i am western..


are u going to label me now?
****** ***** they are! thwey whore **** and do drugs. **** those *****. I just like bitches. I am fuard!
hippies
emmm..........

No comments:

Post a Comment