Saturday, January 23, 2010

Are we both pretty screwed up, teenagers in love, never gonna grow up?

possibly,..... but we can make like peter pan and stay sexually active kids who never grow up =^_^=Are we both pretty screwed up, teenagers in love, never gonna grow up?
It's alright. And it's nice not to be so alone. But I ho-old on to your secrets. In white houses...


I know that's not the song you're thinking of. But I think it might apply in this situation.Are we both pretty screwed up, teenagers in love, never gonna grow up?
Makes me Delirious!!
Reach for the cynicism and the vomit bucket.
Hormones?
Oh i remember thinking that too,.... youll grow up, things will change and the fairytale ends
It'll get better. Enjoy it for now. And growing up is highly overrated.
Speak for yourself, darling.


I managed to grow up :P
Each night I ask the stars up above


Why must I be a teenager in love?
No, you just grow into old farts
Muhahar I wish.
Just a phase.
oh yes!
nope, just you...hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment