Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Why do teenagers want to?

I noticed a lot of teenagers these days are having sex and I just wonder why do teenagers want sex so much these days?Why do teenagers want to?
They see teachers getting arrested for having sex with students, look at every stupid add on TV, they view it on the internet because their parents don't know how to control their internet use.





They hear of it, know of it, but perhaps they figure what the heck, let's have sex, the way this world is going, we may not be around long.





Lil 1Why do teenagers want to?
Because it's an adult thing to do and it makes them feel more like an adult. And kids keep getting more mature and learning more things earlier in their childhood. And believe it or not teenagers don't know everything in the world, most of all, love.





A relationship is a learning process. And kids just want to skip right to sex ASAP and don't bother taking the time for a relationship or allow the growth a person needs to sucessfully contribute to a relationship, thus resulting in several failed ones.





With all that is shoved down a teens throat in the media and life in general it's not hard to see why they think having sex is going to solve any problems or make them feel better and help their relationship. Sadly having sex at a young age before your ready kind of screws it up for you. Kids just want to grow up so quickly. I think most adults will tell you they miss that childhood innocence they had. Problem is a teenage isn't going to see things from that point of view.
Well I'm 16 and I'm not sexually active. I've noticed alot of people around my age are, alot of people at my school and even some middle schoolers. I think its horrible. I mean I guess everyone has that curiosity, but I think it should be kept at bay. Now a day society is so open and accepting about it that people my age think its ok. These are the same kids who still get parents to make their food, clean their room and act out in class. Immature people, I think it's bad because I believe you should be a mature adult before the decision is made. I know I'm growing fast, and I really am trying to enjoy my teen years without complications of sex, pregnancy and drugs. I feel bad for those people who are.
With sex, drugs, and cursing in every known movie or media in America, its inevitable that todays teens are going to be sex addicts- Face it, sex is all over the media! Adults have to realize that we grew up in a society where sex is as popular as Pepsi. Many teenagers view it as ';just something to do'; whereas many adults were raised with the belief that it's a meaningful event. You can't really blame us for our lack of censorship towards sexuality because we've never been taught any
personally... i dont. and a lot of my friends dont either. but some reasons are people dont want to be ''left out'' if you have sex then your cool. (guy) if you get more girls your considered the best. if your a girl though you have to let the guy have sex with you or else we are in risk of getting dumped. if we do the same as the guy though and have a lot of boyfriends, we are sluts. Alot of Double standard. But most girls know better then to do that. Still being hurt so much, they just give up and dont care anymore.
Im a teenager im 15 and i dont feel this way but alot of them do your right, i think its because everyone thinks its 'cool' to do i dunno why but if someone does it then all their friends will want to so they dont want to be the last 1s to do it. but i would rather want untill i was married or just wait untill i find the right man. Xx
for some teens its a way to be accepted in their schools. it an adult decision ans they feel more grown up whent hey make that decision.





some teens dont think of sex as meaningful.





but some are really in love. not many but a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment