Thursday, January 21, 2010

What do yall think about the way that todays kids and teenagers act.......?

just wondering i think that this genration is mostly of spoiled rotten mean kids........i know im 17 and i have ALWAYS hated school and being around kids my age








no smart comments PLZWhat do yall think about the way that todays kids and teenagers act.......?
I am 16 and I think our generation is too materialistic and spoiled by their families. I don't like to hang around with most kids at my school either. They are too self-absorbed and stuck up. I have never been like them.. I am not handed everything on a silver platter and I work for the things I have. I don't like the kids who don't appreciate anything because they are just used to getting what they want... it sickens me.What do yall think about the way that todays kids and teenagers act.......?
Thank the government for that. Taking God and religion out of school, courts, etc. Since God and the ten commandments are taken out, Satan is able to run around more freely.

Report Abuse



I think that kids do act real spoiled and want everything
Most not all kids these days are rude,lazy %26amp; have no respect for other people or their property. My personal opinion is it's because of the lack of disipline.
I'm 17 too and I don't thing that it is that bad, maybe it's just the area that you live. I know there are some in my area, but no one likes them either. lol
I think a lot of em need to be Spanked or yelled at by that Drill Sgt on Sally Jessy.
i feel ya on this one im 15 and ive noticed that too. But i think its because of the ';Me'; Generation mindset that everything is about them. Its amazing how anybody keeps any friends anymore. Luckily i live in the midwest so it hasn't hit us too hard yet but recently i was in chicago and the teens there were awful. Same story in California and Washington D.C.
we act far beyond our time. If our parents do not guide us, then what do you expect from our generation? If parents of the last generation do not own up to the responsiblity of taking care of their children, their end result of their procreation generates into ';spoiled rottem mean kids';. I don't like the idea of being around kids, or shall I say children in my school, but have you ever thought about looking at yourself and see why you feel this way? Not everyone of our generation is spoiled, mean, and rotten, so maybe you should expect someone that is not of these characteristics, and not to prejudge based on past experiences.
They take longer to mature now a days...and yes alot of them are spoiled and think they are better than everyone. Just keep a good head on your shoulders and you will go much further than the spoiled, immature ones.
I've been very impressed with many many of the young people who ask and answer questions here on Yahoo.
mmm you may be right, but you must remember that most of your generation live all around the world and the vast majority are dirt poor, not spoilt, perhaps the spoiling has to do more with society that with the kids themselves.
kids are spoiled because their parents don't make them work for anything they just give it to them in this world u have work to have something
I don't blame the kids i blame the parents. No parental supervision, not teaching them the value of money or how to work or that it is ok to get your hands dirty while working, how to be polite, not to lie and the list go's on!
im 16 and i cant stand being around other kids my age .. except for my friends. i dont hate school .. but i cant stand the kids in it. all they care is who they are gonna screw or drink with or get high with. its terrible!!





im with you on this one .. :)
I'm 15 years old and I think that it's all the ';mean girl's'; faults. If it weren't for their fake blonde hair, stuffed bras, fake tans, and smart remarks, highschool would be so much easier. These girls also cause the guys to be all preppy and act mean. This is just my opinion though.
Yeah basically todays kids/teenagers are pretty spoiled. They don't know what it is like to have your friends be shipped off to war or to not have your parents buy them cars, xboxes and designer handbags.
Yea im a parent of two preteens and it seems to me that today parents are trying to please thier children instead of the other way around so now we got these disrespectful children who really dont know any better. Even mine...I think we parents are trying to give what we didnt get when we were children but then I turned out alright and I could never talk they do to my parents...Its a bad trend sweeping our nation for sure!!


Sounds like your a good kid with great parents or maybe you appreciate the things you have because you dont have parents like others. Keep up the right attitude.
Most are lazy and over weight, and really mouthy to there parents
parents got to busy to raise their kids right.


My sis is a stay at home mom and her kids say please and thanks..... ps they can play computer games but can not have a tv play station. Also they don't wear belly shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment