Saturday, January 23, 2010

Teenagers: would you go a show with your dad?

Not like a metal show, but like an acoustic show. My dads pretty easy, but is it still OK?Teenagers: would you go a show with your dad?
Yea it mite e fun just try it!!! i went to see a cheerleader movie with my dad!!!


And we laughed our butts offTeenagers: would you go a show with your dad?
hell yeah!
Of course it's ok! WHY wouldn't it be!?! You will be doing more things with your father later on when you get older as well!!! What's stopping you from doing this now? Nothing is! Enjoy the time you have with your Dad! He's your father and there is NOTHING UNCOOL about it! Don't worry if other kids your age can't own up to maturity if they think hanging out with their Dad's is lame! (Given if this is why you are asking) I think it's awesome that you want to share time and interest with him and I think you are lucky he's pretty easy going if you say so! So have a blast... go out have fun! :)
Yeah, my dad's cool as hell. We're going to see Bob Dylan and Elvis Costello on Saturday. Can't wait!
What do you mean? Whose approval are you seeking? Are you asking if it is socially acceptable amongst teenagers to actually have a good time with your dad and do something you both like?
I'm 23, but when I was a teenager I used to go to shows with my dad all the time. Go for it, nothing is stopping you and your dad would probably be really pleased to spend time with you.
Lol why would it not be ok?


If your dad wants to then go!


My dad would never want to go soooooo I wouldn't ever ask him.


But yeahs it is fine to do it.


=]
hell yes
Yeah my dad's real chill.
Yah as long as u don't think ur friends will be there
i know this is outdated probably, but my dad took me to see marilyn manson when i was in high school and it was ok. lol if my dad could take me to that, you can have your dad take you to an acoustic show.
Yeah, if you two are into the same music and you get along well with him there's no problem with your going to a show with him
Not with mine.


But yeah you should go with yours.


Keep going places so he doesn't get used to not going places with you and never will again.


That's what my dad did. =/
Yeah, absolutely! Thing is, we don't really like a lot of the same music - his taste can get pretty corny, but that's all subjective hehe. If you guys have the same interest in music then why not? I think that's a great way to spend time with your dad.
yea sure go have fun~
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment