Saturday, January 23, 2010

What are good websites for teenagers ages 16 to 20?

seventeen.com myspace ummmm thats all i can think of right now. or ur favorite store's website.What are good websites for teenagers ages 16 to 20?
well if you're into music try music.aol.com which has a bunch of music videos





youtube.com is always great but you probably already knew that lol =]





ummmm I spend most of my time on evanescence and my chemical romance websites





if you're into that type of music you can download evanescence's pre-fallen music at evanescencereference.info legally and free.....then you won't be bored =]





sorry I'm looking for some new websites too.....lol =]What are good websites for teenagers ages 16 to 20?
myspace.com


facebook.com


89.com
I love this website I go back and look at it all the time... it changes


http://thestormdrain.blogspot.com/2007/0鈥?/a>
MySpace.com





You can connect with friends and post pictures and blogs. It's really cool and when you set it on the right settings it can be safe too.

No comments:

Post a Comment