Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Why teenagers are impatient?

I need very good answers concerning why teenagers have no patience...and please give reasons for what the answer would be.Why teenagers are impatient?
I'm 17 and am certainly not that impatient, I know many adults who are much more impatient then I am.


I freely admit that I am in a different circumstance then most teenagers (juggling bills, rent, housework and school) but regardless it's up to the individual.


I think that of the people I know my age who are impatient it's because they lack the ability to make a judgment based on events that are likely to occur, they can't think ahead.


They want it now and that's final.


It's ridiculous really.Why teenagers are impatient?
Horomones are an excuse in my opinion. Teenagers think the world revolves around them because it's such a critical time in their life, trying to grow up and figure out what direction they're heading in life. So they think everything has to go their way because they're having a hard time. We've all been through it.
i myself am one. im 16.


and i think were impatient because we just wanna go out and have fun. or we just probably don't wanna be doing what were asked. For example, if im going to a party or w.e. but my parents are taking 4ever to get in the car and leave, i will unleash the beast in me lol.








hope i helped :D
because we are no longer children but not yet adults. we get weird amount or responsibility and stuff. also everyone expects us to do bad things. we have A ot of pressure. teen years is when you make a lot decisions and what not. they are hard and teens can't be perfect.
I'm patient and I'm 16. Rephrase your question next time so it's not attacking every single teenager.
Adults are impatient too not just teenagers
it's our culture. cell phones, drive-thrus, instant messages, on demand, x box, ps2, ps3, etc.
Hormones i feel that with what im going through i should get what i want when i want
HORMONESSS
because we are going through puberty.
bc we're all used to getting what we want when we want it..


no one wants to wait.
because she realize life is short enough to spend time without the person she love

No comments:

Post a Comment