Thursday, January 21, 2010

How would you teach teenagers...?

How to remember the International Code Flags for sailing?


My friend and I are thinking about drawing them and coloring them in and then discussing what letter they are and what they can mean. do you think that would work?How would you teach teenagers...?
I'm not a teacher, so may be horribly wrong but I think it would work better if the kids drew them / coloured them in themselves - I think it would stick in their heads better that way. Just looking at a bunch of flags isn't as memorable as drawing them and colouring them in yourself.How would you teach teenagers...?
I was in art class for two years at my HS, the teacher make us do it and I got better at drawing myself as well. The teacher herself was a great women. It's just the kids in the classes that gets very annoying because I was like a bit piss off at the kids how they were treating the teacher because it was not right.My whole table got actually was piss off at the class, lol. Yeah so she liked us more :P Anyways. Hope I help :)

No comments:

Post a Comment