Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why is this site dominated by teenagers?

I mean, I have nothing against teenagers (I was one once, too) but don't adults have questions, too? Is there another site that has more of a mix of ages?Why is this site dominated by teenagers?
I agree. You even see teens (as young as 13!) posting under Marriage / Divorce about their first kiss! It would be nice to have just an adult section.Why is this site dominated by teenagers?
Most of my contacts are in the 30 - 55 age group. I've seen someone who claimed to be 8 years old, and I've seen two people who claimed to be in their 80s. Of course, I've seen a lot of teens and 20-somethings, too.





Try asking and answering when the kids are in school...you might get adults (using this site from work or home)...there are many.
Teens these days like to feel more grown up dont they? And teenagers have problems that some adults can help because they've already been there. Its not a problem to me. If youve got a question, ask it!
Actually it really isn't...


I used to think the same, also


until I began seeing more and more q. and a.'s


being asked and answered by people of ALL


ages..


It's just that at certain times, teenagers post a lot,


and there is a lot more traffic within a certain time


period.


But sometimes they post the funniest, or greatest


questions,


and - on the Rare Occasion when I've needed help


with MySpace, or errors on my computer, I'm always


amazed that it's them that help me!


I feel lucky they're here...


I guess we're all a mixed bunch, with differing problems,


and able to help each other in many ways..
I haven't used them very much, but I know of at least one more, Wiki Answers. Maybe we should migrate over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment