Thursday, January 21, 2010

Question for all Teenagers-Do you get respect from adults?

hahaa.


it depends; but probably not from most. they judt judge us by the way we look- but how would they kno.


;)Question for all Teenagers-Do you get respect from adults?
yes..Question for all Teenagers-Do you get respect from adults?
mostly
No, I am treated like someone with angter problems, I am quite calm when I want to be!!!
I get respect if I give respect. :)


so yes.
no
It depends.


I personally do get respect, but if you are inept, then of course they are going to treat you like you are ten years younger.
Yes, but I tend to not look adults in the eye when I first meet them, and that totally makes-or-breaks the relationship. All of the adults I am friends with love me, though. :)
Yes I do get respect from adults.
yea
when i show them that i can keep up just as well as them on many subjects or better, yes...
yes because i earn it......and sometimes demand it XP
meh i get enough
No, not really.


They think just because I am young, I can't have an intellectual conversion..But trust me, it's not hard. I behave right and I think I deserve respect, regardless of my age.
hell yeah
Some, depends really. My family are all ok 'sept for one of my nans, she's abit of a betch tbh lol. Some of the old folks are kinda like ';omg D:'; but I hate old people anyways xD [[ dont really terrise them though xD ]] People tend to get annoy'd by my music but f**k them xD This guy in J.D is cool, doesn't look at us like we're gonna shop-lift or sumink. Swear to god he fancies me though cos he'll talk to us for literally hours xD but he's ok I guess. I dunno, I guess people under 30 don't seem to be so bad. After the 40 mark, ffs they're miserble! xD
sadly no


i always stand corrected, and they dont trust me
Nope, even though I don't even do anything bad.
Yes.
Always





Except the ones I got in trouble with.
Why should you?
I am not a teen but I give respect when they earn it, the same as any other person. I take into account the following!


Personal appearance whether or not they appear to be clean and well groomed or not. If they take the time to present themselves in the best possible way.


Whether they show respect for others, if they can not. Then I do not believe that. they deserve it in return.


Their manners. Their ethics etc.
To get respect you have to show it, regardless of age. I try to show respect where possible, and normally get it in return.


Of course, there's always going to be those people that like to patronise me and the few that hear my age and from then on consider me a young ';hooligan'; and ';yob'; deserving of an automatic ASBO but there's not much I can do about that but prove them wrong and try to be different when I find yourself at their age. Those people are a sad minority anyway.


I don't like to moan about adults, most of them are nice and treat me fairly - especially my parents, we have mutual respect =]
not as much as i deserve.





but to some extent, yes.






Yes
The teen aged ones
I get respect from many because Ive earned my respect.
if u respect them they respect u

No comments:

Post a Comment