Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Please help!! i want to know what teenagers mostly buy or need?

Im having a bit of a dilema and I need help of everyone that can help.





I want to know what teenagers buy most or what teenagers feel they need the most. for example: custom shirts, shoes, electronics, school supplies. please dont ignore this my job is on the line I need your help





thnx!Please help!! i want to know what teenagers mostly buy or need?
I'm not a teenager anymore, but I do have a lot of teenage friends, and it wasn't long ago that I was one myself. From that experience, I have seen that most teenagers want to buy or consumer that which either a.) makes them more popular or b.) sets a fad or continues a trend. And in both of these categories the two easiest items that teenagers can get are either clothes or electronics. That being said, whatever is popular (ipods, apple products, certain brand name clothing) is what you need to pay attention to. That is what will be sought after by teenagers.Please help!! i want to know what teenagers mostly buy or need?
im a teen and i really like getting the latest electronics i.e. new cellphones or ipods. but i also like focusing on brand name apparel
Band shirts, jewlery, phone.
cars





haha i dont knoww

No comments:

Post a Comment