Thursday, January 21, 2010

Why do so many teenagers say their favorite drink is alcoholic or a cocktail when it's obvious it isn't?

is it because they think its cool???


I mean I like drink now and then but I wouldnt say its my all time favorite beverage......Why do so many teenagers say their favorite drink is alcoholic or a cocktail when it's obvious it isn't?
how do u know its ';obvious';? there are plenty of underage drinkers...they can get someone else to buy stuff for them, drink they their parents stash...but i do agress with you when you say they think its cool to drinkWhy do so many teenagers say their favorite drink is alcoholic or a cocktail when it's obvious it isn't?
They probably thought that you were asking about an alcoholic drink





Non Alcoholic: Water or else pepsi


Alcoholic: Nothing beats a cold beer





Maybe some kids just like beer or alcohol, I agree if their saying there favorite drink is Scotch neat that that's probably them bullshiting. Some cocktails taste really good and not like liqour at all which is why they probably like them.
I dunno, beer is my favorite beverage. I drink it for the taste much more often than I drink it to get drunk, I don't see why some teenagers couldn't have a favorite beverage that is alcoholic. Why is it so obvious that they don't actually like it?
Sometimes when people say ';drink,'; they mean alcoholic drink. Maybe they misinterpret the question to refer specifically to alcoholic drinks.
Well, then, what is your favorite beverage? Gatorade?





Most drinks that have actual flavor either are cocktails, or are wussified versions of cocktails with no alcohol.
i dont drink to be cool.


thats ridiculous nd i hate the posers that do.


i drink because i like vodka and i like getting drunk.


nd yea i drink my parents stash nd get smashed at parties.





x
well i think its obvious that you dont know every teenager on here (i sure as hell dont know you).





but i would say my favorite drink is a rockstar.
how do you know? they could be getting waisted daily.





likely because drinking is considered ';cool';
i drank more as a teenager than i do now and i would have chosen anything alcoholic over not any day
yeah, it's to make them look cool.
huh?








it is?





what are you talking about dear?
i started drinkin when I was 12

No comments:

Post a Comment