Thursday, January 21, 2010

Why do so many people buy such expensive clothes? Especially teenagers.?

My sister used all her money that she earned during the summer just to buy new clothes for school. I really don't care what she does with her money, I'm just asking out of curiosity. Do people in high school really care what other people are wearing? All my clothes and my brothers are from cheap stores, thrift stores, and hand me downs but they are pretty sturdy, some have even lasted years.Why do so many people buy such expensive clothes? Especially teenagers.?
its all about their image





for some reason people think if they have fancy clothes they seem better than everyone else





most of the time people dont notice





answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Why do so many people buy such expensive clothes? Especially teenagers.?
I spend almost all of my money on clothes because i love clothes. I do not shop at hollister, abercrombie, etc because i give a sh*t what people in my highschool think, i don't wear those clothes because ';everyone else'; does, i wear them because i like them. I guess some people just love shopping and having lots of clothes like me :)
Better quality. I bought a pair of jeans from Wal Mart one year, and they started fading after a few washes and the zipper got busted. Compare that to a pair of jeans from the mall which lasted longer without losing its color.
i just like shopping


it could just be her. and


you change during highschool


and if she has her own job


then why not... i can't wait


to getta job :].


your perspective or whatever may change when your older. i use to not care either till like 8th/9th grade
because apparently, if people wear stuff that cost a million bucks, they feel like a million bucks.


plus (sometimes) expensive clothes are more comfortable.
People are so worried about dumb labels. It's all about where you match and look nice.
ya they do u

No comments:

Post a Comment