Tuesday, January 19, 2010

[TEENAGERS] Would you ever consider going to cinema with you parents?

Well I would.


I don't see anything bad with it.


A lot of girls like guys who are close to their family. (From the girls I've dated)


And you don't have to pay for anything. ;] lol


And someone who wouldn't go with their parents because it's ';lame';


is just a poser. They're trying too hard to be cool.[TEENAGERS] Would you ever consider going to cinema with you parents?
ya i go to movies with my dad alot. then he takes me to buy stuff





=) its a good deal =)[TEENAGERS] Would you ever consider going to cinema with you parents?
Yes i have gone with them :)


there's nothing wrong with that. I'm not embarrassed of my parents! i love them!
Not really.
I think so
Yes !
noo
yea

No comments:

Post a Comment