Saturday, January 23, 2010

TEENAGERS: Have you ever hid from your parents that you're dating someone?

And if so, how long did you and that person date for?


Thank you!TEENAGERS: Have you ever hid from your parents that you're dating someone?
Not a teen anymore but I did. I remember it like it was yesterday, the ';secret'; relationship lasted about 3 months, I thought it was a secret anyway. Turns out at my 5 year high school reunion I saw the guy and he informed me that my dad knew and cornered him one day at school. (My dad is a 6'5'; phy ed teacher and coach) He scared him and like that the relationship was over, it wasn't until the 5 year reunion that I found out why he just disappeared one day. It's funny now. Oh, we were freshman at the time.





I guess most of us have done it at some time in our lives, for whatever reason. Mine was that I thought my parents would disapprove of our age, we were 14.TEENAGERS: Have you ever hid from your parents that you're dating someone?
:) Funny you ask...


I'm not ';dating'; him officially, we're just friends with benefits. We've been going out for like a month now and he lives down the street from me. My parents know him, though. He's close with our family so it's not exactly risky.
yes. cause i wasn't aloud to date. but im a wimp and i hate keeping secrets and i quit going out with him in like a day. i know. sad.
I can never hide anything. Im that bad at lying but im also good at it too. Its weird. But when it comes to dating, no. It will always be known.
yes; we were together for over 4 months and one day it was over. just like that. he broke up with me and hours later he already had a new girl.
No
Yes, for 3 months :)
No.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment