Saturday, January 23, 2010

Please help me find a attention getter for my ';Marijuana abuse among teenagers'; speech?

Hi, Im doing my persuasive speech and I have big problems with finding a attention getter to my speech . Please anybody who has some ideas, please write them to me.


my speech is about Marijuana abuse among teenagers in the US.


Thank you so much!.Please help me find a attention getter for my ';Marijuana abuse among teenagers'; speech?
Marijuana contains more than 400 chemicals, of which 60 are cannabinoids.





Smoking a marijuana cigarette deposits about three to five times more tar into the lungs than one filtered tobacco cigarette.Please help me find a attention getter for my ';Marijuana abuse among teenagers'; speech?
Find a story about a teen who was in a car accident after they had been smoking pot. Or pantomime inhaling on a joint, letting it out, then mumble something incoherent. That will get their attention and you've used a visual effect to demonstrate how marijuana use can negatively affect your speech and ultimately your judgment.
Roll up several fake fatties and put one in your mouth and one behind each ear. Act goofy.
Not speaking about the issue does not make it go away. Talking about it does not encourage it's use. We must educate ourselves and our youth on the realities of the use of illegal drugs. The health risks as well as the legal risks.. Hope this is helpful to you. God bless****
';Who's high? Show of hands!';

No comments:

Post a Comment