Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Teenagers or older ppl ,which one like to eat famos amos cookies and also which country like to eat amos?

Plz emergency here .... plz reply asap ... thnz .... can u guys help me to survey cuz i surf but no ans thnz ...Teenagers or older ppl ,which one like to eat famos amos cookies and also which country like to eat amos?
My mom introduced me to Famous Amos as a kid, and I still get a craving for them every now and then. Good stuff! I would guess that maybe older people like them more. The packaging looks like it's aimed for an older genre who appreciates nostalgia, not flashy, faddish kid snacks. That's just my opinion, though. I'm 23 from the USA.Teenagers or older ppl ,which one like to eat famos amos cookies and also which country like to eat amos?
I used to like those cookies, then Famous Amos came out with a new brand after getting bought out But they dissapeared too and I discovred Mrs. Fields' cookies and found a couple of Mrs. Fields' cook books. I'm in the USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment