Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Teenagers: Would you date an overweight guy/girl?

I am a little over weight and i'm scared that I have absolutely NO chance with the person I like even though hes given some slight signals.Teenagers: Would you date an overweight guy/girl?
I would date an overweight teen. Of course I would want to date a healthy teen but personality comes first and I have no problem dating an overweight teen. I have an overweight brother so it's not like I grew up with that attitude that overweight people are ';ugly'; and ';unattractive.';


Don't worry about guys. He will probably like that you both have that sport in common. If he's a great guy, he'll love you for who you are.


Good Luck! :)Teenagers: Would you date an overweight guy/girl?
I try to look past people's appearance, and like or dislike them for who they are, instead of how they look, so yes, I would date someone who is overweight if I find myself attracted to him. However, if he was fat, then to be honest, probably - most likely- not.





So be confident, and talk to this guy you like, I'm sure you have some chance. If he refuses to date you just because your weight, then he is definitely not worth it, and you should be patient and wait for someone who likes you for who you are. Good luck!
Aw don't worry about your size. If hes going to love you, its not because of your looks, it should be for who YOU are.





But anyways, I have dated a slightly overweight guy, and honestly, he was huggable, lol.


But don't worry about your size. Dont do any crazy diets or anything. Just excersize to be healthy.
If I liked him enough, yes. I don't see how weight affects who they really are. I did date a big guy once. We didn't get far, so it probably doesn't count too much anyways...but the weight didn't bother me. Sadly, it seemed to bother my family though. :/





In all honesty, I probably do find thinner guys more attractive. But I'm not shallow.
I liked a guy that was a little overweight before. That was until I realized he was a girly jerk that enjoys seeing me mad. He annoys me to the extreme now...
Overweight is fine if it's like 10 lbs. over. If he's obese, then I'm sorry, but no. It's shallow, but it's honest.
ummm i would date an overweight person just not an obese person
A little overweight.. yeah probably.


Fat? No... that's self-neglect.
Don't worry. I'm sure if they like you, they don't care how much you weigh. :D





best of luck
No. It shows a lack of respect for their body, and I like to run and work out with them and I need them to keep up.
I don't see a problem with dating an overweight guy. They're more huggable!
Yeh. If he has a nice face. More to love rightt! Along as he's not huge.
sure... it seems to be okay for guys to be overweight for some reason
Yes, if they were nice to me.
yeah it always make them look younger. someday that may help you
how overweight?


Big butt and hips yes


FAt no
honestly, no.





its shallow but im just telling the truth
If he was a nice guy, funny, liked me and I liked him back - I don't see why not. I don't really care about looks - I know most people say it, but I really do mean it. I've never dated anyone who I haven't known for a good while, because it's really personality that counts. At the end of the day, looks don't last long, whereas personality does. I'm honestly not a shallow person. I don't have the perspective that overweight people are unattractive in any way.





Don't worry about whether this guy will or won't like you for your size. My advice would be to have conversations with him, talk to him, be friendly, and just see where things go. In all honesty, if the only reason he doesn't like you is over something as shallow as weight, then he's not worth it. That said, you don't know if he does or doesn't like you, so don't jump to any conclusions just yet! Some guys go for personality as much as girls do, so just be yourself and see how things work out!


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment