Saturday, January 23, 2010

At what age do most teenagers lost their virginie?

well i know a hole lot of 14 year olds (mostly female) that lost it when they were 13 years old.........is that the right age??????At what age do most teenagers lost their virginie?
Virginie??





:DAt what age do most teenagers lost their virginie?
I lost mine at 9 years old because I was raped but willingly I lost it at 16 you should actually wait until you are like 18 or even married cuz if you have sex with someone and they don't love you and you don't love them then that will ruin a relationship even if you do love them and they love you it can still ruin a relationship if your not ready....So wait don't try it because everyone else is doing it....Trust me I made that mistake and I really dont want to see anyone else make the same mistake I did whether I know you or not.....Just wait until you and your partner are both ready.....PLEASE I am b egging you if its already happened then stop while you still can cuz believe it or not sex can be addicting I know that for a fact.....I may only be 18 but I know alot more than most people my age does because of the things that has happened in my life.....Im telling you to save yourself for the right person and the right time youll be glad you did cuz if yu start now youll regret it later on down the road.....I know I do
Me and most of my friend were like 17ish, some even closer to 18 or 19 and very few were younger than that.


I think 13/14 is a little young, but there is no ';right time';, it's different for every person. I doubt many people are emotionally ready at 13 though, I think 17 or so is a much better age!


Just make sure your safe, use protection, and think ';if this person breaks up with me/never talks to me again'; will you be OK with that? Or if you don't marry them? Or what if you meet someone after that you want to marry that is a virgin and your not.. Are you OK with that?


But yes, I think thats a bit too young.


And don't be stupid about it and do it for the wrong reasons. Don't do it because you feel pressured. Don't do it because you want to be cool. Don't do it just because your curious. Really think about it.


Also make sure your educated on the risks, protect yourself, get an std test (even if your a virgin), and don't trust rumors like ';can't get pregnant standing up'; because it's just not true!





Good luck!
You should save your virginity for when you are in a committed relationship with a man you are sure you love. When you are able to discuss protection and knowledgeable about what possible things could happen after having sex (pregnancy, disease, broken heart, etc) And most of all, knowing proper spelling, grammar and punctuation for a query like this.
personaly i bekive sex is to be shared when two people love each and are joined in marrage. but u see i live garrett county......we have 2 highschools and 2 middle schools......5 middle schoolers are prego and around 3 highschoolrs are. so around here most lose it n-e where from age 11 to whenever....hope that answers ur ?!!! god bless
I think you should do it when you feel comfortable and prepared, whether you are 13 or 20 it doesn't matter. If you are scared of it, then don't do it, but if you feel ready then just go for it. Also make sure that its the right guy/girl that you are doing it with.
no its not, theyre far too young and will regret the decision.


im not a good example because i lost it whne i was 14 but i really regret it and i think it was a really dumb decision and no girls should ever do it that early
Dude that's seriously disgusting......Anyone who would take a little girls virginity is scum of the earth and need to be skinned alive. I have a 13 year old sister......and she hardly knows anything about life/sex. If anyone touched a 13 year old I'd kill them. Freaks.
How many girls do you know that seriously lost it at that age? They are mostly lying. Maybe a couple, but that is very trashy. When you are maybe 19 and in a serious relationship I'd say is a good time to loose your virginity.
There aren't really stats on this question. People can only give you their age. I lost mine a year ago, at 13. It was pretty much an accident. I knew enough about sex to stay protected but I definitely was not or will not be ready anytime soon.
That's too early. They lack s*x education.





You must have it after your Wedding Day with the man/woman you really love unconditionally.





Adolescents are too curious and exited about it. So, don't do it. Its too early.
i know some of my friends lost it when they were around that age but i don't think there is a right age as long as you know that you are ready mentally, emotionally and physically
most teens lose their virginity between the ages of 13-17, i think that to some it is the right age, but for me its not the right age
I think its discusting that people have sex before the age of 16. I didnt have sex till I was 19 %26amp; I had been in a relationship with my bf for a year and a half.....
globally it's averaging at 17.3 years.


in America and the UK, it's about 17. The latest country is India, at 18-some years.
The statistical average is 17 -- and it hasn't changed much over the past few decades.





http://www.newstrategist.com/productdeta…
Most lose their virginities at 13/14





I think its whenever you're ready


atleast 17/18 %26lt; -HORMONES START RAGING RAPID AT THOSE AGES
definitly not. more recently kids are losing their virginity younger and younger. most kids wait until at least 16 but their are some younger ones that are doing it sooner.
No 13 is too young. You just became a teenager.


I lost mine when i was 15 but i could/should have waited.


Id say most around 16-17.


!3 yr olds that arent virgins are usually sluttyy
I think the norm age is 16; but yes it does seem that the norm age is getting around to 14.


but I lost mine at 14. I'm 16 now.
There isnt a right or wrong age, it depends on the person. Some mature quicker than others, some people are ready sooner





xoxo





Sexy ~ Shopaholic %26lt;3
It should be when you find the right guy that you love


However, I lost my virginity to the same guy I'm with and have always been with =)


(when I was 13 yrs old)
no its way too young because you cant deal with your mistake.


i was 17 :)


im still with the person.... i can deal with the mistake if it happened.
NO. Your barely a teen when your 13.


Im 13, and girls who have done it at 13, are now sluts at my school.
in 2009 its 14 year olds I know a lotta 14 year olds
14 i was a freshman but it was with a senior and he really took advantage of me.
sweetheart learn how to spell VIRGINITY
they are mostly hoes then tbh.
Wait until your married. (:
i think its around 16/17. idk i lost it at 14
well i was 15 i believe you should lose it after you are married but obviosuly my lust took over me
  • moisturizing cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment