Saturday, January 23, 2010

Teenagers how much time do spend on this website a day?

Please tell me your age too. Just curious;)Teenagers how much time do spend on this website a day?
Like an hour or two...I mostly click on it when I'm bored, stay on for like 5 minutes and then go somewhere else.





I'm 18Teenagers how much time do spend on this website a day?
on some days, like 3 to 6 hours.


on others, less than a hour.





just depends on how much work i have, and my mood that day.





i'm 17.
like 4hours





im 16
depends how much work i have. the more hwk i have, the more time i spend on this procrastinating:)
like 7...lol


and i am 14 years old.
To much.Oh,and i'm 17.
i just recently started getting back on here recently b/c i had such a huge workload from school and final exams before....now on weekends when i get on, it's usually for an hour or so. it's pretty fun.


oh, and i'm 14.
Usually on weekends up to 2 hours, I try to go on as much as I can on weekdays, I usually end up going on for about at most an hour on weekdays.
About 4 hours.


17
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment