Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is this normal that teenagers don't get along with their parents?

I am asking because I am 15 and two third years old and I don't really get along with my parents,even my friends who are 16-18 years of ageIs this normal that teenagers don't get along with their parents?
ugh...i bet u i'm worse den u...i hate da pressure my dad puts on me and the lil' fun i get to have :/...but yea i think its normal....but i c some of my friends get along with their parents perfectly fine and dat kinda makes me jelouse :/Is this normal that teenagers don't get along with their parents?
sometimes it is im a teenager myself and i get into A lot of arguments with my parents sometimes i say things to them i don't mean %26amp; sometimes it hurts them but its always important for parents to understand that this is just a phases and for teens to understand this to what you think is hate for your parents isn't unless they have one something horrible what it is is a sign that its time to get your own space %26amp; time for parents to let kind of a grip off of their child how are we ever going to learn to be adults if you guys don't let us grow up !! Almost every teen loves their parent even when arguing .... lack of Communication is what makes the differences stand out
Yeah its normal. Just try and get along with your parents in the long run, it may not seem like they are right now, but trust me when you get older/have kids of your own you will look back and be like oh they were right!!!!
yes it is


i don't sometimes
Very normal, and when you get older you will come to the conclusion that you love your parents more than anything... But you just can't live with them anymore.
duh thats normal.


i don't think we're supposed to get along with them.


if we did, the world would like stop turning or something lol.
Totally normal. I don't get along very well with my parents either and I'm 15 too.
completely normal. I think it would be weird If you did. Trust me you'll get over it.
Yes, I would say so. My mother and I didn't start getting along again until I was 18.
Wow, you're 15 and you don't know the answer to that?


Of course it's normal, dummy!
It is normal but it's just a phase. If it carries on after sometime then that's not normal
uhhh...duh. don't you ever watch tv, or talk to friends about fighting with parents??
yes its quite normal
its totally normal, im sure u guys have ur good days tho, as i hav my good days with my mother
yah ,, when i was young i was REALLY close to my mom.. now everyday we're arguing for nothing,, and i really hate that
  • moisturizing cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment