Thursday, January 21, 2010

What is important to teenagers?

To me:





(in order of 1 to 5)


1. Friends.. I love my friends so much. They make me feel so special and are always there to pick me up!


2. School.. I love school.. And it also means I get to meet my friends everyday!


3. My job.. It gives me independance and something to do


4. Money.. From my job! It is what my social life needs to survive


5. Fashion.. I love looking good in the lastest clothes!





(Oh some I forgot!: My phone.. I love my iPhone! It is my life!, Drama.. It helps make our lives insteresting!)What is important to teenagers?
Most teenagers are the same but you will come across ones who are different i'm a teenager and what's important to me is


- My phone


- Computer


- Friends and Family and animals


- Not so much popularity i'm not too pushed


- My image


- My school work some of the time!





and that's pretty much it i thinkWhat is important to teenagers?
everyone is different, it depends on what they like


some of those stuff listed are what AVERAGE teenagers like.....


i like a mix of things.....


-computers


-tv


-art


-drawing


-reading


-pizza


it depends on the teenager, geeky ones think technology is important while preppy ones think clothes are important
-My Education


-My Family


-My Friends


-My Fiance and our relationship


-My Health


-Staying Fit


-Having Clothes (but not too many)


-Having Money


-The Computer


-My Phone


-Music


-My Beliefs





*The above is not in order.





Obviously these are just the things that are important to me..





I am a hard working person who cares about her future and what she wished to do with it, is kept sane by her computer else she would lose contact with her fiance, cares about her health, fitness and well-being, is conscience of need for clothing as she is not like her sister who has draws overflowing with clothes instead only owning a couple of clothes (Mainly down to the fact my mother buys her clothes but not me, I am difficult and don't do mainstream). My best friend on the other hand is much different. Education is not so important, she doesn't really know or care for her future, prefers going out to staying in, has odd eating habits, owns way too much clothes and shoes, has no real serious relationships and is driven by sex. Every teenager is different.
For girls its (me):


looks


education


to love and have a guy love me that doesent just want sex


for most teenager its sex, not for me


partying


friends





For guys its.


sex


sex


girls


sex


sex


girls


more sex.





Its all they want. I dated this guy for 9 months, and i actually fell for him, im still loosing my mind over him. and it turned out all he wanted was sex. he liked my body and my looks ALOT and he was willing to do anything for sex with me. ughh!!!! i hate him!!
everyone is different.


some love there phones computers stuff like that


others want cars to learn to drive


some want a good education and thats important


some its having a good time and drinking out with mates.





Everyone is different. :)
Freedom from their parents


what they wear


how they look


friends/enemies


knowing the right thing to say


getting a bf/gf


their interests/hobbies


their beliefs


their family


making good decisions


school


what they are going to do in their future


not getting into drugs(unless their stupid)





(Im almost 15 and this is whats important to me)
I'm 16.


Never had a boyfriend.


So for me, it's, guys, friends, passing my GCSEs, freedom from parents, passing my drivers licence.


That's what's important to me right now.


Although, it'll probably change as time goes on.


x
Depends. I'm 19 and I live with my boyfriend, what's important to me?





My job


My Partner


Never letting my bank account fall below 100 dollars


Trying to eat right (It's difficult)


School





I'm still a teenager.
Lots of things. We're as diverse as adults, you know? For this teenager, it's my family, friends, and getting into shape to start my career (going into the Air Force) Ask some of my friends it's sex, girls, and girls again.
Friends, If they have a boyfriend or girlfriend, family, having fun, sometimes school, cell phone, myspace!
What other teenagers think of them.





When they leave school, reality kicks in and they see what is really important.





◦ƒεṃαlε◦
My friends, Shopping, How i look.


My hair, makeup. Having a good life. social networking.


things like that for me! i'm 13 :) x
- Appearance


- Friends


- Family


- Social status


- Possessions
How they look.


Exams


Friends


Popularity


What people think of them


Boyfriends/girlfriends
Love and protection.





l think that's important or else they'll rebel.





(:
Image


Popularity


Friends


What people think of them


Clothes
having the independence from their parent opposition
For me it's:


Doing well in GCSEs


Drinking


Image


Friends


Family


Money
Success


Clothing


Happiness


Money
Love


Money


Freedom


Friends


:)


that's all i care about anyway
Popularity and sex
Sex, Drugs and a decent education
getting laid????

No comments:

Post a Comment