Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why is it that, when teenagers are moody, they want to be mature, but.......?

When they're happy and hyper, they're immature, and behaving badly at school?





I'm feeling like this at the moment, I'm 16, and really, I like feeling moody and mature rather then happy and hyper, because I act like a child!





Anyone has this feeling?Why is it that, when teenagers are moody, they want to be mature, but.......?
Nope. It's just you, you crazy person.




















Of course everyone feels like that at some point, it's just hormones and constapation.Why is it that, when teenagers are moody, they want to be mature, but.......?
You don't go from child to adult overnight. Adolescence is about learning to be adult while still reverting to the familiar and secure surroundings of childhood. That's why you keep switching between the two driving your parents and teachers round the bend.


Eventually, you'll find that you can be mature and happy at the same time. In the mean time, remember you're only young once and enjoy it.
I think people of that age are capable of being mature. Sometimes people behave in a way in which they are expected, or told to behave. As long as teens understand what being mature is, then they can be mature.





I don't agree they have to act certain ways at certain ages, I think that is a generalization, and there are always exceptions to the rule.
Totally. I'm 15. I guess, when you feel moody you might be comparing yourself to adults. And when you're happy and hyper, you might be comparing yourself to children.
It depends what you mean by mature, there's different ways to be mature. Teenagers are often mature in some ways, but not in others. And we can't be expected to be completely mature - we're not adults! People should cut us some slack.
hormone changes ?


so weired


strange





help please??


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind…
I'm 16, but I always act like a fifty year old woman who's fed up of the younger people acting stupid.





And then I find someone who likes the same things as me, and I become 6 years old for about 15 minutes.
it's just apart of growing up i guess , some can control their hormones some can't.
Me too !


I guess that's all teens. :P


(or maybe just paramore fans. XD)





Oops.. being immature againnnn.


HAHA
When you're a teenager your moods are all over the place; blame puberty..
Its the hormones...run with it for a while.you'll be ok I'm sure
hormones


carnt spell lol


happens to every teenager



I must be a teenager again then....haha
yes! Some days! lol!


teens want to be mature but they arent alothough some r!





oh and btw I Love ur NEW DEFAULT!! ;)
the answer is coca cola in the morning lol

No comments:

Post a Comment