Sunday, January 17, 2010

Is coffee good for teenagers?

thats a good question. well it is god for headache and anger, but not too much of it! coz some cofee have bad chemicals in them. its ok for teenagers but its not good at all for young children. the best thing is to jut drink cofee only one or twice a day but remember tea is still better.Is coffee good for teenagers?
Coffee is a diuretic which means it make you lose water (drys you out), thats why it makes people look old and tired after long periods of consumption. Starbucks is great though %26amp; It will keep you awake for studying for exams. ;)Is coffee good for teenagers?
I've been a coffee drinker since I was about 9. Obviously my parents kept tabs on how much I could have, and I never had too much (one cup in a day at most when I was little).


By the time I was in junior high I had my own little coffee pot. It made about 2 cups at a time, so I had about that much in a day if I had some.





Long story short - the answer is neither yes or no. There's no benefit to drinking coffee, but it certianly won't hurt you as a teen if you don't drink too much.


There are myths like it'll stunt your growth (didn't work for me - I'm 5'10';), and other things like that, but it's not bad for you. I'm 25 now - still enjoy it and never had a problem because of it.
no they are too young to drink it
I heard it stunts growth and I don't want to be short!
Its only bad if you have too much of it.
nop !!!
no worse than pop
I'm a teen too, i dint think that coffee is good for teenagers because there are a caffeinee that can make you addict to it one day, caffein is also have bad effect to us.
i dont really know but i think that it could mess up your teeth i heard from teachers that it is bad for everyone so you can drink but not that much.
you can take it a little, no more.
no, i don`t think so.
Yes.
Skip the coffee, try putting some Bawls庐 in your mouth, ther're quite delicious!
no!!


but if you are drinking to much


it can be harm full spicily for


girls. even i am a teenagers


i like coffee but i only have it


in winter. i have heard tea is


harm full.

No comments:

Post a Comment