Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Question for teenagers who read young adult fantasy?

when you read those books do you get the feeling that you wish that you had friends like the characters in the books? i sometimes have it. just wonderingQuestion for teenagers who read young adult fantasy?
After I read any novel I wish that I had friends that were as deep, compassionate about life, and just as understanding in general as the characters in said novel. Half the people I know are dim-witted drug addicts. But because authors are so well... smart, they tend to make all of their main characters smart as well. Sometimes even witty. just wish the whole world was like that.Question for teenagers who read young adult fantasy?
Sometimes, if the author is really good at portraying the characters in the book. Of course, it also depends on what kind of characters they are! But yeah, I do feel that way sometimes.
There are only a couple of books that I REALLY REALLY REALLY wished they were real and that was Harry Potter. Because I wanted to go to Hogwarts. lol I have had the desire to talk to random characters, though, A LOT.
Yeah, I do get that feeling sometimes, when you bond with the characters. The worst thing though, is when you finish the book or series, and you feel like you lost that friend.
yea all of the time i just think that it's because the authors put the best people in books. i usally really like the main character because u get to know them so in depth
Yeah, there are times. It happens in more than just that category, though - pretty much every book has one character that reminds me of one family member or friend.
yeh...all the time. sometimes i wish i WAS the characters in the books. lol
I have a question for young adults who read teenage books.
sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment