Friday, January 15, 2010

What trivia wouldn't you know if you didn't have teenagers?

E.g. Expressions, fashion trends, teen idols etc.What trivia wouldn't you know if you didn't have teenagers?
Well i learnt these things yesterday! apparently they say them if they are annoyed withsomeone!!





dont make me click my fingers in a z formation


exclamation


underlinization


look at my hand


look at my wrist


oh my god


youve been dissed





also





loser


whatever


fly away forever


brick brick


wall wall


boy you think you know it all


you dont


i do


so zip it with the attitude





also





loser land


population 1 - YOU





i like the first to best, they are quite funny the way they come up these things!





xxxxxxxxx


alexaWhat trivia wouldn't you know if you didn't have teenagers?
I'm still struggling with all the abbreveations my teenage daughter uses when she texts or is on MSN. I know lol (laugh out loud) lmao (laughing my **** off). But struggle with others. She texts me and I've got to phone her to ask what she'd texted.
ALL the words to 'Low' by Flo Rida!





The soldier boy dance





g2g ttyl imho ttly lots of others





how to text
I dont have teenagers lol im only 15
What 'roflmao' means!





Kelly, I also got the Flo Rider one!! ';Boots with the fuuuuuur';





Just think what we could be missing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment