Sunday, January 17, 2010

Why are there so many young pregnant teenagers?

TO those who answer ';its their parents fault'; or something along those lines. ITs not COMPLETELy true








every individual is there OWN person!





my parents are good ppl...and never did anything wrong. Always very protective and supportive.








i got pregnant at 19...now 20...i never blamed my parents...i made my own choice.





but if your asking for younger then 18 then i also have a story for that.lol





my younger sister was 15 when she ';claimed'; to be pregnant. once again, i do not blame my parents...first I blame the surrounding...


1. SCHOOL


2. PEERS


3. TELEVISION


i know this sounds bogus but its totally true. SHows now adays portray sex as being an evryday thing. NO one encourages to wait until marriage anymore. NOT saying this is what ppl should do but i think it negativly affects the youngn's.





hope this helps you a lil..lol





:)Why are there so many young pregnant teenagers?
there was actually and article in McLean's magazine saying that teens today are having less sex then in previous years, maybe its just that in today's society teenage pregnancies aren't so frowned upon and actually shown positively in the media - take juno for example. so teenage pregnancies are not being hidden as much today then in previous years where children were sent away. its all over the media - teenage pregnancy - jamie-lynn spears - juno -etc. hopefully it doesn't just become a norm. I'm 17 and 9 weeks pregnant. i got pregnant because i wasn't responsible enough while taking my pills. so a lack of responsibility - though many teens will deny this - i have several classmates who are also pregnant. ( prove your point much ha ha) one got pregnant because she wanted to have a baby because her friend had babies. the other moved out of her house and in with her much older boyfriend. i since some self esteem issues in her case - perhaps she thought a baby was someone who would love her unconditionally. the facts remain, that there are many teen pregnancies for many different reasons. i hope that things change; or else there will most likely be too many young children growing up in foster care.Why are there so many young pregnant teenagers?
A lot of things. Sometimes it's the parents. They could be too lenient or too strict. But even with a good parent they can make the wrong decisions. It all depends on the person. I think society contributes a lot into it. You see children on TV that are only about 5 or 6 taking care of a baby doll when they can't even take care of themselves. It makes it seem like having a child is fun. I'm 15 years old and I'm anticipating the day I have a baby, but I'm definitely not going to have one any time soon (or sex) because I know I'm not ready for that. Peer pressure is also another big thing. Whether they feel pressured to have sex or to have a baby. I know plenty of girls who brag about the things they do (which comes off sluttish to me) or lie about being pregnant, all for attention I guess. I don't know, I really don't see the logic in it all. It's sad to know all these girls are just throwing their life away, because in the long run their the ones who suffer more. But people do what they want to, no matter what age.





Also I don't think it's the school's fault. I don't think it's their job to teach kids about sex and even when they do I highly doubt that an hour ceremony or a semester of sex ed is going to change someones mind about it. Kids don't even like school to begin with. I know I don't, but I know I need it.
Sex ed not taught in schools, or abstinence-only programs being taught, therefore teens don't have the proper education when it comes to preventing pregnancy. Lack of parental involvement and guidance. The media portraying teen pregnancy as a walk in the park, teens not aware of what they are actually getting themselves into. Plenty of reasons.
im 16 years old and 38 weeks pregnant, i'm not pregnant because i didnt take my birth control and im not pregnant because my mom didnt teach me what i was supposed to be taught im pregnant because i wanted to be pregnant and because honestly i guess i wanted something to love and to be mines! im not a hoe i know who my babys father is infact we been together almost two years now and we supporting ourselves and my mother is plenty happy for me, im very mature for my age and im still doing good in school. so to answer your question i guess because its liable to happen anyway, why does it matter how old you are?
*because they are having sex.





*some may be misinformed about sex





*wanting to fit in with peers





*some may be pressured buy the guy not to use protection (it feels better, I don't have anything, don't your trust me, I love you)





*some may be missing something in their live (sense of family, since of being loved, father figure etc)
first off all;


EVERYTHING IS TO BLAME


second of all;


it's the schools fault


they should teach teens more about this stuff. Sure, everyone knows what a condom is, do they know how to put it on? NOPE. really?


you can't always blame the girl, or guy. When your a teenager, you think your invinsable, its the way we are. Do you think we want to get pregnant? IDIOTS.
because they decide to have sex and dont use a condom!! its about as easy as that. and the sad thing is there gettin younger and younger these days. soon 10 year old will be having kids. its crazy to because the world seems to be okay with it. i see young girls ALL the time who are pregnat and ppl are like CONGRats..its like WTF why are u congratulation a 15 year for being pregnat. whats so greeat about that. hey everyone makes mistakes so im not knockin anyone is is pregnat or has a kid....but teens just need to make better choice theses days
Its not just the parents fault. Theres alot of teens who arent mature and thing sex is the best thing and they go out and do it whenever they want to. Most parents atleast get the birthcontrol and take them whenever they need more. If the teens would be more mature and practice SAFE sex we wouldnt have this problem.
Because to many parents are in denial about their teens having sex, and no one properly explains to them how to prevent pregnancy and disease.





Yeah, abstinence only education works really well ::snort::
That's because their are dumb people that don't use protection while having sex. do u know that u can get pregnant the first time a couple has sex. their is a 15 year old in my class who is 18 wks. its crazy.
Why are there so many people worried about young pregnant teens? Unless your teen daughter is pregnant then really don't worry about!
Sometimes its due to lack of responsibility, others is because they want a baby ect/ But who are we to judge
I'm going to look past your idiocy, because the answer is obvious.
parents not involved in their lives, basically letting the teens to run the streets
this might sound stupid.. but wats a ';young'; teenager ?
well im 14 and 19 weeks pregnant.i know there are alot of teen moms,but most of them are very mature and have made the right desicions in there lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment