Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Why do teenagers make the choice to have sex and then get scared??

why do teenagers and some adults make the choice to get laid and then act like they dont know they could get pregnant. If you choose to play then you make the choice to possibly become parents. stop screwing if you dont want kids its simple right???Why do teenagers make the choice to have sex and then get scared??
I was 17 when I got pregnant but I took on my responsibilities. I was scared when I got pregnant but it was because I was about to be a first time mom. I moved out of my parents and moved in an apartment with my boyfriend at the time. We're now engaged with 2 little girls that I love more than anything. I'm going back to college next year. I was on birth control with both my babies but I knew there was that chance that I could still get pregnant. When I got pregnant, I didn't act like some spoiled crybaby and expect my parents to take care of everything. A lot of young girls only think about the present rather than think about the future. My fiance had a good job, wasn't some kind of loser, and had insurance. If he didn't have a job or anything, we would NOT have been having sex. I agree that there are too many young people that go out and sleep with just about anyone and get knocked up. I knew there were consequences to ';playing.'; My fiance and I take damn good care of our kids. I don't even like letting people know I'm a young mom because so many other young mom's give me a bad name. I've never been on welfare, I got wic only until neither of my kids were on formula, had the medical card only because I didnt have insurance. The way I see it, my fiance has worked for 11 years. He's 23 now and has been working at his same job for 5 years. When he was younger, he did paper routes, then fast food. I feel that I was entitled to some of the money he put into the state. When my youngest was 6 weeks old, I made sure I had an IUD inserted to that we didn't have anymore unplanned children. I get sick of hearing about these 16 and 17 year old girls that either live with their parents once that have a baby or get everything paid for them by the government. my rent, utilities, food, clothes, medical bills etc all get paid by my fiance. He was brought up that way. It's too bad that the government couldnt come up with some kind of device that gets inserted into a girls vagina once they get puberty. I wish they could because there would be a lot less morons with kids. Then the device get taken out once the girl is mature enough for a kid.Why do teenagers make the choice to have sex and then get scared??
I was 16 when I got married almost 17,and I was 17 when I had our first baby and I had six kids by the age of 24 almost 25! And I never cried or complained!

Report Abuse



My hub and and I knew what we was doing and we both wanted a big family at a young age! Others told us as our kids where growing that I was more mature then most women they knew and that I was a great mom! That our kids was well behaved!

Report Abuse



that is awesome joker!!!! I want 5 kids but we're waiting a few years before we have the rest

Report Abuse



Yes it is and your absolutely right.They'll learn some day unfortunately by experience.
Because they are unaware of the consequences !!!
So have you never made a mistake before in your life? Have you never felt like you could handle something and then found out that you couldn't? Wow, you must be some superior person.
Because some people, regardless of their age, are immature. 16 or 60 - makes no difference.
hell yeah i am 15 and i agree with u...yup yup...stop fuc*ing...and to add i am a virgin and i am very happy keepin my legs close
id worry more of getting an STD than getting pregnant
Oh, don't you know. Them folks know everything and don't forget, there's ';planned parenthood'; to help them out if need be , by killing that unborn / unwanted human.
i agree .. i have gotten laid b4 but didnt get pregnant .. but i think that people especially teenagers and college students shouldnt have sex because you never know if you are going to get pregnant cause both the pill and condoms are only 99.9 percent safe to not get pregnant but there is still.. .1 percent that you can get pregnant... i am now married and have a beautiful little baby girl... had her last year b4 thanksgiving...
Why did YOU?
I think they put themselves in a position where it's the ';everyone else is doing it'; theory. Their type of society (peers, friends, etc) see it as a great pasttime and experience, and forget the consequences afterwards. I think the government is wasting their time with the abstinence commercials, posters, and such. Kids know what they're doing by now, and younger than ever. They know how to protect themselves, and lower the risks. It all comes down to maturity.
Yeah i know, im 14 and i feel like the only virgin around sometimes. But i dont understand why people will have sex then act all surprised when theyre pregnant. They should know they have it coming. It happens because people act first then think later.

No comments:

Post a Comment