Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I want to read a book involving highschool teenagers and a problem and drama help me find one????

Try We Have Always Lived in the Castle by Shirley Jackson. When I was a kid, I wore out two copies.





Also I recommend The Earth, My Butt and Other Big Round Things by Carolyn Mackler. She won a ton of YA awards for that.





You mioght also like Vernon God Little by DBC Pierre - it won the Mann Booker Award. Great book. Fantastic prose. An advanced read -





And this is a brand new book that just came out. The review in the NY Times was very interesting. It is called Does My Head Look Big In This? Very promising read.





http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/16/books/鈥?/a>


Pax - CI want to read a book involving highschool teenagers and a problem and drama help me find one????
Ask Alice....I want to read a book involving highschool teenagers and a problem and drama help me find one????
I have seen lots of teens buying the ';What If...'; books...similiar to choose your own adventure books. Also the Clique books are HUGE now.
The seven deadly sins books by robin wasserman were awesome!!!!!


Gossip girl


Jinx by meg cabot

No comments:

Post a Comment