Friday, January 15, 2010

Are most teenagers a fanatic of music?

as in instrumental music composed by..composers, or do most of them play musical instruments? not songs by singers or something..thanks!Are most teenagers a fanatic of music?
nO...nOt really...Most teenagers are into rock and pop songs..Are most teenagers a fanatic of music?
It's hard to make sense of your question. Are you asking if most teenagers are fans of classical music? If so, then I would say no, most teens aren't into that type of music. In fact, most of them are going to be into modern music. As far as the teenagers that play musical instruments, I would say about 15-20% play guitar and then a smaller percentage play other instruments. I'm well beyond my teenage years and so I'm not in touch with that generation, but that is my estimate. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment