Friday, January 15, 2010

Does anyone know whether yoga has helped people (preferably teenagers) attain height increase?

Yes. I did it throughout highschool. There are certain stretches that make your muscles lean and really stretch out your entire body; it's really great overall.





I am not an expert though and results can vary but yoga is definately worth a try! : )





Good luck!Does anyone know whether yoga has helped people (preferably teenagers) attain height increase?
I do not see how Yoga could have anything to do with height, yoga involves muscles and tendons. it's bones that determine height.Does anyone know whether yoga has helped people (preferably teenagers) attain height increase?
I never heard that yoga can increase your height, but I guess that's what happened to me. I grew an inch in my mid twenties.
Not really yoga , but exercises similar to yoga was made by scientists in order to increase human height ,these exercises are published on the internet for free on this website


http://gettallerforfree.googlepages.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment