Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Does the media portray teenagers as self-centered and irresponsible?

I am doing an assigment for uni





It would be great if you could give me the reasons why you said yes or why you have said no





Also if you could give some examples of positive or negative portrayals of teens in the media that would be great


cheersDoes the media portray teenagers as self-centered and irresponsible?
As a teen I know I was pretty self centered. Your body goes through crazy changes and your hormones are so high. I dont know if it can be helped at the time you just sorta get through itDoes the media portray teenagers as self-centered and irresponsible?
Yes.
Yes, 10 rules for dating my daughter. The oldest daughter always self centred.


My wife and kids. Devo son and drama queen daughter.





Many teen movies are based around 'rebellious' love.





?Art repeating life, life repeating art?


Perhaps at times they are self centred and irresponsible. Its easy for people to write what they know.

No comments:

Post a Comment