Sunday, January 17, 2010

Teenagers.. : How far is too far?

At 15yrs old (or any age around that ) how far sexually is too far?





(this question has been peviously deleted, it is not ment to be offensive or sexually explicit, so sorry :s )Teenagers.. : How far is too far?
have you noticed all answers are different?


its because its completly up to you, it depends on how you feel and what you want. people shouldnt judge you for any of your desisions because its yor life and people grow up at different ratesTeenagers.. : How far is too far?
i started being sexual at 14


and at 15 i lost my virginity ,


now im 16 and having a baby


learn from my mistakes and wait a little longer if you are thnking about sex unless you are very commited to your partner
Nothings too me is too far @ that age from my View as a teen.


(Probably because almost all of my friends that are 15 have lost there virginity.)





If I was a parent id probably say touching each other LOL.





~Crystal.
Don't do anything you won't be able to deal with the consequences of. Think about what you're doing to make sure it's not something you'll regret later.
I think anything after making out is too far. you're still young, just enjoy it while it last, %26amp; i don't think any 15 year old should do something that they are most likely not ready for.
I like holding hands, I like cuddling, I like hugging. But if he starts to try and kiss any part of me other then my forehead/cheek/lips. Then I call it to much. Gets uncomfy for me :D
Everybody's different. I think doing the deed is going too far at 15 but it's your descision.
when you're going further than kissing, then it's too far.
16 is the age on consent, theres your answer.
Anything past making out.
i agree with momolala. (:
If you go any further then kissing.


You've gone too far.


That's enough for a 15yr.











:]
if your doing anything further than making out at 15, then thats way too far.
the only further i would go is make out. depends on how long youve been in the relationship.
feel up for me
Personally, anything more than a peck on the lips is too much. I wouldn't even kiss someone until we'd been dating for like a year :P Holding hands is alright, although when it comes to hugging, I only do side hugs. I try to make things easy on guys(no lusting and temptation) and myself, too. I know that I want to wait and I'll do whatever I can to keep that up. This is just my way of thinking though.





EDIT: How mature. I get thumbs down for not being a skank.
Holding hands is too far.
  • lesbians lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment