Sunday, January 17, 2010

This is a question about my teenagers height..?

I have 2 boys that are twins. they are 17 years old and the doctor says they both have gone through puberty. But the younger one is 6 foot 11 and the older one is 5 foot 1. I am 6 foot 2 and my wife is 5 foot 8. Why do you think this is?This is a question about my teenagers height..?
There are a number of factors that can affect height besides family history. If you would like to see the older one a little taller, don't give up on him yet because most everyone will keep growing until the age of 25. My husband just added another inch and he's 26! This is of course assuming that they both are relatively healthy and without nutritional problems. For more information on nutrition check out http://i-dietandfitness.comThis is a question about my teenagers height..?
Genetics is so weird. I took an intense course on it and came out more confused than ever. My sibling is 5.8 and I'm barely 5.3





It just works out that way sometimes (sadly for me I the short genes dominated). So random though!





Do you think fitness could have anything to do with it? Sometimes when one child participates in sports from an early age they are usually shorted due to early muscle formation (such as in the case of my sister and I and more gymnasts and wrestlers).





If you want more info on health related material you can check out some worthy health blogs like healthkicker.com or http://i-dietandfitness.com
Random genetic luck...
  • moisturizing cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment