Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Where to find cute glasses for teenagers?

can anyone send me some links for cute glasses that would not make me look nerdy..and go good with blonde hair?





thanks =]Where to find cute glasses for teenagers?
I love my tortoiseshell Wayfarers from Ray-Ban. They were around $120-130, I think, so not *too* pricey for good sunglasses (some cost upwards of $500, which I think is unreasonable for something that can be broken so easily). It sort of depends on your face shape whether or not you would look good in them (blonde hair is perfect for them, pretty much any naturally-occurring color works). They are a good shape for my face, which is heart shaped (high cheekbones, which is the widest part of your face [either your cheekbones or temples, I think] with a more triangular, pointy jaw).


I love them. They're timeless (have you ever heard of Grace Kelly or Audrey Hepburn?). And, if you want to be more trendy, white and aquamarine are big nowadays.


Sorry I can't send you a link (Ray-Ban's site is weird like that, it's all under ray-ban.com).Where to find cute glasses for teenagers?
Get rectangular pink frames, or another colour you like :)


Mine are like the above mentioned and are from the brand Roxy, when I did have blonde hair they looked pretty good with it, although I wear contacts a lot of the time; which is something you might want to invest in :D
i'm getting glasses too!!!





i loved the Vogue ones


http://www.vogue-eyewear.com/
ray bans make glasses haha and juicy corture, if anything get purple or black frames DO NOT get light colored frames they look terrible
The Juicy Couture glasses are always cute. My friend's blonde and she has them~ they're a bit expensive though. She had to save up for them.
go to ur eye doctor lol
  • lesbians lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment