Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Any teenagers with cleft lip/palate out there?

I'm just wondering how many teens have a cleft lip/palate like me lol anyone???Any teenagers with cleft lip/palate out there?
I'm not a teenager anymore. But i have Cleft Lip Palate. There are many out there. I'm 28 years old all i can tell you is don't worry about anything life is still waiting for you.Any teenagers with cleft lip/palate out there?
I'm 18 and have a cleft lip and palate! You're not alone! :D

Report Abuse



Cleft lip (or cleft lip with cleft palate regardless of severity) is the most common structural birth defect, occurring in 1 out of 750 live births. That means that there would be 2 students with either one in a school of 1500 students.
  • lesbians lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment