Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Do teenagers nowadays watch Coronation Street?

just curious.Do teenagers nowadays watch Coronation Street?
Corrie these days is for teenagers.


Bring back Corrie of the past any time.Do teenagers nowadays watch Coronation Street?
I was introduced to Corrie for the first time in 1984 when I arrived in England and I watched it all the time since late 90's early 00's.For the last 5 years I haven't been watching it at all but I know what's going on in it because I read the Corrie blog.





Thanks for Best Answer.Take care.xx

Report Abuse



Yepp. My brother does and I know other teenagers that do. But I think that most teenagers watch Hollyoaks and Eastenders though...


I watch Corrie sometimes but I prefer Eastenders and Hollyoaks more.
Yeah. Well I do any way but a load of my friends don't. Depends what ur into. My gran watches BB and Eastenders lol so does my dad.
most teenagers watches eastenders but i do.
i watch it if theres nothing else on but i like eastenders and hollyoaks more!





: )
yes im fourteen and i do and i no plenty of other people who also do :)
It's crap, sorry but Eastenders is so much better and I'm 16 = ] x
Yes they do im 18 %26amp; my 16 ,14 %26amp; 12 years old brothers also watch it
My Grandson does (16). I started watching with my Gran over forty years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment