Friday, January 15, 2010

Is it ok for a teenagers to take Hydryxicut?!?

Ok so i just turned 16 and i started taking them today. i dont know why i feel dizzy and light headed when i take them.. I used to lift weight so im still pretty big from that but i gained a few pounds and since i started taking them i feel dizzy and light headed alot ...Like right now and i took them about 4 hrs ago...


I need help! Thankss!Is it ok for a teenagers to take Hydryxicut?!?
It's not good for a teen to be taking diet pills.





On another note...Hydroxycut didn't work at all for me. My heart would beat faster sometimes and I would feel woozy sometimes, but it didn't help with the weight loss. I loss more weight when I didn't take it.Is it ok for a teenagers to take Hydryxicut?!?
I wouldn't suggest diet pills for your age, their designed for older people. You may get unrecorded side-effects or even screw something up. Try a more natural diet if your concerned about your weight

No comments:

Post a Comment