Sunday, January 17, 2010

Teenagers: listen to music, or watch television?

I'd rather listen to music and text. my sister thinks that's weird. hahah. but it has to be rock and screamo(:





oh if it's music, what kind?Teenagers: listen to music, or watch television?
heyyyy tori :D:D





music and text!! you can listen to hundreds of songs and text whoever you want!!





and sorry but its pop for me lol





ily :)Teenagers: listen to music, or watch television?
i prefer music: screamo, rock, stuff like that


but when its either monday or friday, i watch wrestling(but those are really the only days i watch tv
I would rather listen to music rather than watching television because then you can do other stuff at the same time, like texting chat to friends on msn, read do homework anything.
I prefer to watch TV.


On TV I can watch TV %26amp; also listen to music, even better cause on TV I can also watch Cool Music Videos as well.
Music.


Indie, Acoustic, some Techno, Alternative, Rock, some Rap. I like most any kind of music.





I sleep with the tv on though.
I myself prefer T.V.





But when i listen to music it is usually alternative or classic rock or pop.
i prefer music over most tv but from 7-1 thats my tv time i listen to hip hop. you can bash my genre but i will do it right back and trust me mines will hurt more
Music.


Because you can do that on a computer and watch tv :D





Alternative, to use an umbrella term
Ahh Music definitely! I listen to Alternative stuff. I like Dashboard Confessional, Brand New, and Matt %26amp; Kim. =)
Music. Almost any kind. I love rock, alternative, country, and some pop. I just don't like rap or hip-hop.
All three. Yes it is possible, I do it all the time lol.





TV sound down with subtitles (LOL)


iPod or laptop music.


Texting.





:D
TV, because you can also watch music videos ;)
I much prefer listening to music...I like basically anything with guitar.
I'd rather listen to my music and my favorite genre is pop punk =]]





%26lt;33
I would 100% rather watch tv, and most people think I am wierd beacuse I don't like music that much!!
i like all music except country, and umm i hate texting lol haha it's soo annoyinh i'd rather watch TV
i would rather watch tv cuz i love watching funny shows cuz i love to laugh!!


lol
Tv honestly bores the eff outta me. I love music, i'd rather listen to music and be online, than watch tv.
multitask!!!! Woot!!!
I could NEVER give up spongebob.
music is way better then tv


I like all kinds of music
tv sry but music doesn't work to much i still get bored
music screamo rock or punk
music. no certain kind as long as its good :)
TV

No comments:

Post a Comment