Sunday, January 17, 2010

What do men and teenagers around the world think about Aussie girls?

They're the same as any other girl from around the world.What do men and teenagers around the world think about Aussie girls?
I think ayssie girls are very sencoul, and have the sexyest accient in the world.What do men and teenagers around the world think about Aussie girls?
lol!!! mate I'm with you on this........ let's see what the world thinks haha
Im from the US and they have a weird accent.
all the same till you open your mouth (don't get me wrong, i %26lt;3 women, and each one of you are very beautiful....just like everyone else ;-) ). but the aussie accent is absolutely enchanting.
I don't know about the girls, but I know the guys have a HOT accent.
sexy n hot
they have a funny accent
Honestly i really have no opinion of them they're just girls.


And I think the accent is cute actually.
they are funny to talk to because of their accent

No comments:

Post a Comment