Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Why do teenagers have moodswings?

I know that it is from raging hormones, but i dont get it one second I could be getting a long with my little borther and parents and the next for no reason i start like screaming at them. I dont understand how that happens and i dont even try to yell it just like comes out of no where.Why do teenagers have moodswings?
you answered your own question...


it's hormones.Why do teenagers have moodswings?
because the slightest thing can irritate them





please answer my question i really need help





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
Do you happen to be female?





That would explain alot...regardless though the fact that your body is still changing as a teenager it causes your mood to change more often than older individuals.
HORMONES ARE FLYING EVERYWHERE, cause your body is maturing and getting older
hormones
hormones they run through ur body causing trouble for you =) enjoy them

No comments:

Post a Comment