Sunday, May 9, 2010

Do european teenagers like girls who are tan, athletic?

I am middle eastern and european what do you think?








C:\Documents and Settings\SPrice\My Documents\My


Pictures\Picture\parisa 4.jpgDo european teenagers like girls who are tan, athletic?
Your photo is located on your home computer, which no one here can access. If you want people to see it, you have to upload it to a photo-sharing site like photobucket.com or flickr.com and then post the online link.





Some people like tan, athletic girls, some don't. Europe is a big place with all sorts of people and preferences. Athletic is usually a good thing, but I know as many people that like pale skin as those who like tan. You'll get better responses in the ';am I pretty?'; beauty section though, this is for travel and most people don't really care what you look like.Do european teenagers like girls who are tan, athletic?
I don't like middle easterners period.
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment