Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Party ideas for teenagers?

I'm a 15 year old boy and from the good part of a city so all my friends have plasma screens and Xboxs and PS3s and Guitar hero and DDR and pool tables and swimming pools and the only party stuff I have are a 27'; TV, a computer, and a N64 - not the best party gear. My parents are home so we can't all make out (to my disadvantage lol) but what are some good party ideas. My friends aren't crazy about the electronics and don't mind talking and having a good time if we could play some games (parent in the house appropiate please). Do you have any party ideas?Party ideas for teenagers?
This may sound silly but cranium, trivial pursuit, and scategories are all really fun games to play in large groups.





You could also play a friendly game of poker. I'm a bit older than you are (24) but my friends and I get together about once a month to play poker. We do anywhere from a 2-5 dollar buy in and then just play with the chips we are divvied (no need to put more money down after the buy in, of course).


In addition to regular Texas Holdem poker rules, here are some conditions we've added:


*First one out has to run to McDonald's and bring back food for everyone.


*The second to last person in gets their buy in back


* The winner gets the rest of the pot





It's fairly good, clean fun (minus those of us who cuss like sailors when we're losing...haha).Party ideas for teenagers?
Have a bunny party its fun





ps, check out my questions please
have a dance party! its fun! me and my friends love it! just as long as ppl dance appropriately!!!!
If you live in a neighborhood with lots of kids that you know have a scavanger hunt. You know make up a list of stuff like 1 square of toilet paper, Q-tip ect silly things who ever makes it back first with everything wins
Twister, Spin the bottle, suck and blow (take a pece of paper and suck or blow it in then give it to the next person and if it falls you kiss them), fill a bowl with jello and but a piece of gum in it, then the person tries to get it out without using their hands, dance party, rent a movie, .....





Hope I Helped!


Rate High!


Smile[:
get rid of the 'rents:





quarters


beer pong


spin the bottle


strip poker

No comments:

Post a Comment