Thursday, May 13, 2010

Interested to hear from other teenagers like me ?

hi i suffer from anxiety , depression and really bad panic attacks and have hardly any friends and im interested in just hearing from other people my own age who suffer from this like me ?





p.s im 17Interested to hear from other teenagers like me ?
i have some degree of spontanois OCD so yh i know what you feel, friends, well, i managed to get some lolInterested to hear from other teenagers like me ?
What do you want to know?





i'm 18 btw.
Woah, I'm 17 %26amp; have really bad cases of anxiety. I think I just found a new contact.


I've been put on Lexapro, calm me down. Helps. Unless I forget to take it then otherwise I'm well screwed.


If ya want you can email me or IM me.


I'm a girl btw.


I find depression is caused by anxiety as you freak out about the future %26amp; think you can't make it. That's what happened to me.
what do you want to you???
im exactly the same as you and im 17, i came on here to ask a similar question, its good to know that your not the only one who feels the way you do!


Email me, it would me good to talk :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment